Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday 15 December 2023

Got robbed

Hey people, it's me again, i hope you all well !

About blog - This is not a post,

This is not a fantasy of my idle mind  

This has happened with one of us
 
Praying for everyone that it never happens with anyone on earth 🙏🏻
 
                          " Got Robbed "

It was evening around 6pm 

I was waiting on my chair 

The sun was setting gradually 

But you didn't come my dear !

.

Do you know ? 

 .

I was seeing that sun 

It became the witness of my dispair 

I lost the hope for life

But it was the only one whimpering for my cure 

.

.

God knows, what was taking so long !

My eyes stuck at the door 

After all that happened 

I still wanted to see you once more

For your return

For your words that 'I'm home' 

.

.

Never knew it'd be you

Who would tear my heart apart 

Who would make it suffer a lot 

Who would break me into two halves

.

You slayed my soul and it cried out loud

'

Listen to me people

I got robbed in the name of love

'

In return of affection 

I received hatered 

I received pain 

I received torment  

I received everything happily 

You offered me dear 

.

.

Explain me once what was my crime ???

Was it loving you that way !

Or was it punishment for caring you so much !

For always being beside you 

Or for never giving up

.

You know what ! 

I never sought bad for you 

I never asked for your suffering 

.

But what you did to me 

It's unforgettable 

It's unforgivable 

It's what one can never give their enemies in return 

I can not forget you made me shame so much

That you destroyed my whole universe

'

Listen to me people 

I got robbed in the name of love 

'

🥀 s i m r a n_1 1 9 1 🥀


No comments:

Post a Comment